1. Lets start with a bright vintage coat – it makes all the difference.
Etsy vintage bright plaid coat via VintagebyBeth
2. UGGs are a necessity when its cold. Brighten up your feet with the bright pink limited edition version. As well as cheering up your tootises, you have the added bonus of supporting the great cause of breast cancer research. Double win.
3. Poole pottery is always bright and cheerful. A vintage 1960’s charger in orange is so bright and cheerful and would look great in any room on a grey day.
Ebay 1960’s Poole charger via 20thand21stcenturybritishceramics
4. Flowers brighten up any room and by picking a really zingy colour palette you will make you smile every time you see them. We love this bouquet of in a palette of orange, deep purple, hot pink and lime green by Interflora.
Interflora dazzling bright presentation bouquet
5. Accessories don’t get much bright than a classic Emilio Pucci design. A vintage Pucci scarf looks great in summer and winter and is an investment piece that will hold its value.
Etsy vintage Pucci scarf via parkerhawn
6. Vintage fabric – it can become a bit of an obsession for a vintage lover! The great thing about it is its flexibility – buy enough and you can use it for cushions, upholstery, stretching over a canvas as art…This design for Heals is filling our heart with happiness –
Donna Flower Heals vintage fabric
7. A bright accessory can lift a whole outfit. How about this vintage Jacques Vert orange suede belt. Regular followers to this blog will know we just love orange at YVL…
Your Vintage Life vintage suede belt
8. We love Jonathan Adler here at YVL and were thrilled his range is now available in the UK. His whole range is absolutely wonderful with its amazing quality and 60’s style design. The needlepoint cushions are one of his iconic lines and this one would brighten up any home –
Jonathan Adler ‘happy’ cushion
9. Coloured fluorescent tube lights can look amazing lent against walls or used on floors – coloured light sets a great mood – a good mood! Retro cool.
B&Q tube lights
10. We love Alessi kitchenware at YVL – its bright and fun and has a sense of humour – great to add colour to your life. Like all great design it can be expensive though. However they have now created fridge magnets of some of their most popular design for around £5 each or in collectors sets so everyone can have some Alessi in their kitchen!
Alessi fridge magnets from Panik Design