I am loving this weeks room as it has a real retro eclectic vibe to it. It is a 1970s living room in New Orleans and owned by Madeline and Dawson Ellis. It also has some key pieces that are on trend this season.
Get The Look:
- Macrame – these cream ones are from Not On The High Street.In fact you could add lots of macrame to get this look. The wall hanging is from Etsy.
- Cheese Plants – Ikea have a great range of large house plants
- Arco floor lamp – this lamp from John Lewis gives a classic Mid Century look with a contemporary feel.
- Terracotta tiled floor – these are antique French tiles,but you can of course get a more affordable version at most tile shops.
- Low level seating – this G Plan Vintage late 1950s sofa has the teak legs to give that slight floating feel.
Or grab this German one from ebay
Finish the look with a vintage peacock chair. This one is on an ebay auction now!