Well January is at a close and to be honest the month has simply whizzed by. For us here at YVL HQ, we have de-toxed and experienced dry-anuary…pure healthy eating with no booze for the whole month. This has had a great impact on our productivity: clarity of the mind seems to result in…well results!
This month we have:
- launched the new look blog with a new name: Our Vintage Life – The Design & Lifestyle Blog from Your Vintage Life
- redesigned our website to be clearer with all of our sub brands on the homepage
- launched Kate Beavis.com – the website and the Facebook page. We got almost 300 followers with the first 24 hours!
- reached 8000 followers on Facebook and grew Instagram from 80 followers to 232. The latter doesn’t sound much but we have really embraced this site in January.
- entered a competition to win a years worth of business coaching from Judith Morgan and came third, winning a months worth!
- been on the radio! We were interviewed about the book, the business and everything else. Listen again here.
- had our first business column published in Vintage Life magazine, as well as an interview about the book.
- been interviewed for a new digital magazine, about our mid century furniture
- added more than