With my birthday fast approaching I thought I would put together my wish list. I’ve seen so many lovely things recently, on Instagram and on blogs but here is my final 5!
1. I have some red clogs from Lotta From Stockholm which I totally adore. And to answer your question straight away – they are so comfy! I walk 3k in them on the school run easily! I have them in red but would love an apple green pair, mainly as they would go with more of my dresses. But hey who’s fussy..I’d happily have them in yellow too!
2. Tatty Devine jewellery is so much fun and I have been lusting after this dog necklace for ages! It reminds me of the 1960s Fisher Price dog toy (we have two in this house) so naturally I need this doggy in my life.
3. Remember having a jelly bag in the 1980s? Well they are back and boy would I rock one of these in my life! Any colour will do! They also do a child’s version which my daughter Kitty would totally rock too! They, along with jelly shoes are made by Sun Jellies.
4. I need a new watch and I love this rose gold cuff one by Calvin Klein (and it’s on sale now hint hint!) I love the vintage cuff texture but with a modern feel. My wedding ring is also rose gold so would be perfect together.
5. I love Hello Apparel sold through Southwood Stores, which is quite local to me. The first style I saw was a sweatshirt but I totally love this vest top. I love that the hello is in floral giving it a slight pretty feel. Love.
Now all I have to do is cross my fingers and wait patiently!