I haven’t been blogging much recently as most of my time has been taken up on photo shoots for the book. We are shooting real people’s homes that have embraced certain eras and have been styled well.
Friday we visited Annie and Trevor’s home to shoot their 1920s and 1930s rooms. I posted this picture on Facebook of their kitchen and had an amazing response (45 likes in 10 minutes is pretty awesome!) So as you loved it so much, this week’s 10 of the Best is featuring vintage enamel kitchenware.
Here is my top ten items available to buy RIGHT NOW!
1. Vintage enamel doesn’t have to be plain and this plate proves this. It is so pretty and will look great on a dresser on show. It’s on ebay as an auction. See it here.
2. These buckets are so cute and will look great with plants in. I love the array of colours…which one would you choose? Available on etsy, the price is for one bucket. See them here.
3. Another etsy find is this lovely vintage coffee pot with a flower on the front. Imagine this with handpicked flowers in on your kitchen table. Find it here.
4. Or how about this pitcher for your flowers. It’s French, stylish and a great size. It’s from Oh So Vintage and can be found here.
5. Well a top ten wouldn’t be a top ten without something from us. Here at Your Vintage Life we sell lots of kitchenalia and we especially love this orange circular cake tin. Often enamel is in pretty colours so we love adding a touch of retro with the orange. It can be found here.
6. Oh my this flowery enamel kettle makes me swoon. I need this in my life! Find it here on ebay as a Buy It Now.
7. This list wouldn’t be complete without a vintage bread bin. I love this one as it’s quite unusual. Find it on ebay as a Buy It Now here.
8. The Oxford Tea Party is one of my favourite websites for pretty vintage. This red enamel saucepan will look great in any kitchen. Find it here.
9. Salter produces the best kitchen scales and these look great too. On ebay at a great price I love this set the best! Find them here.
10. This set of bright floral tins/bowls is so eye catching and will look great in a vintage or a retro kitchen. Find them here
Let’s end this list with a picture from our website of some of the other vintage pieces that have come through our shop.
Do you love vintage enamelware? What are your favourites from this top 10?