After yesterdays Styling Tip using 1930s crochetware, we thought todays 10 of the Best should feature some more vintage lovelies from this era.
All are available to buy right now online.
1. First up, let’s start with some real WOW vases. So often the 1930s used pastel shades but this bright orange appeals to my retro heart. They are Kralik bohemian glassware, made in Czechoslavakia
2. More vases now, this time they are pastel and pretty. These Shargreen vases are in a pair, perfect for displaying wither end of your mantlepiece.
3. Pretty pictures are the perfect wall hangings and this 1930s one sure is lovely.
4. We love tins here at Your Vintage Life and this 1930s tin sure is a stunner. Display on a shelf as a picture so every can enjoy it.
5. This light plate is the perfect accessory for a little girl’s vintage bedroom. I havent seen one like this before and am already dreaing about buying it!
6. Why not frame old black and white photos in these wooden art deco frames? They look stylish and striking.
7. This pink Vaseline glass light is truly beautiful. It would look lovely in a bedroom, so femine and pretty!
8. Dress your vintage dressing table with perfume bottles. This collection is already made for you!
9. No 10 of the Best would be right without something from us! Here is our lovely 1930s handpainted biscuit barrel with silver plate lid.
10. And finally, let’s end on some pretty Shelley teacups. The colours in this one are stunning!